View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 12:00 PM   #1510
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Quote:
WrestleInc]Earlier this month, Alicia Fox did an interview where she mentioned being one of the only women in WWE without any merchandise. Today that changed, as she now has a "Crazy like a fox" T-shirt on WWE Shop. On her Instagram, Fox gave thanks for the new merchandise.
Alicia's announcement: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaM6-jwHQqW/
It's good that she finally has her own merchandise, but I can't help but think that it's just about three years too late.

If this was on sale when Fox was at the height of her crazy gimmick, then I'm sure it would have sold quite well and we probably could have had more of the crazy Alicia Fox.

Now, she's not that crazy these days. Nowhere near as crazy as she was back in 2014.

And again, I can't help but think that this T-shirt won't really sell well for two reasons.

1. It's not even listed on the "New Arrivals" section of WWEShop.
2. To someone who doesn't watch wrestling, the design would insinuate that the wearer is a furry.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote