View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #1498
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol, that Santino statement is hilarious.

"His overall contribution to the industry has been quite damaging and by no means, is he an authority. He was merely tolerated and permitted, by real men, to be around the business during one of the best eras in history. Hey don’t get me wrong I’m not an authority either but I’ve been around great men in this business that truly are and trust me he is NOT on that list."

Followed up with:

"I was not opposed to learning from him, in fact I regret not being able to"

Which one is it?

"Put it this way, when I grow up I wanna be like Vince, but if I ever end up like you, I will consider my life a failure."

"He sh**s on the comedic component and my in ring ability but duh I’m from OVW so he’s actually sh**ting on himself and the company that he partly owns. He’s also sh**ing on his “friends” Rip, Danny, and Al, that all had a hand in my development and training, plus I can list off many great and iconic comedic wrestlers, 1st and foremost however is the late great Bobby Heenan."

That's just the precursor stuff before his account of events, which don't seem to match what you see in the video at all, or include the part about him accusing Jim Cornette of rape.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote