View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 10:53 PM   #306
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
I still don't think he will be the Joker. He does do a great job but I feel like he will be the basis and legend that the Joker is built on. Totally think Jim will kill him.
I'm still skeptical myself, but less so after this week and next weeks preview. It's getting (and might still get) more and more difficult to discount him as Joker. He's just done so many little things (and done them so well) that I think anyone else may be a let down. Plus, they've pretty much told (or started) every other villian's origin at this point and I'm wondering if they're concerned with being able to wrap it up in case of a sudden cancellation or non-renewal.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote