View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #300
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
No, Penguin had the woman that Riddler took a liking to killed and Ed found out. Now Ed is secretly planning g to takedown Oswald with Barbras help.

I'm really digging Barbra now. Couldn't stand her in the first season but she has become one if my favorite characters now.
Yeah. First season Barbara was just kinda meh, there, whatever. Now she's one of my faves.

What did you think of the scene with Bruce and Salina this week re: "You lied." "I didn't tell you the truth." ?

Thought it was great writing and acting even though it was obviously very foreshadowing and could've been very lame/gimmicky.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote