View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #10
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For me it goes:

Freakshow
Asylum
Murder House
Coven
Hotel

Jessica Lange can do no wrong in AHS but her legless TV star Elsa is by far my favourite turn. God that's a good season.
Danny Houston and Jessica Lange, Evan Peters as lobster boy with Michael Chiklis as his gay strongman father, John Carrol Lynch as Twisty, Wes Bentley as Edward Mordrake and Dandy of course steals the whole show.

As far as AHS goes Freakshow is the masterpiece. Asylum was middling along quite well but Cromwell and Ian McShane kicked that up a notch. Plus it has the best song and dance number. "Banana fana fo fepper"

Taissa Farmiga is the best thing about Coven. I'd drink her bath water.

Hotel was just weird for weirdness' sake. I was disappointed that Lady Gaga fucked it up. Had she not been in it it could have just been a bit crap instead of painfully B-movie.
I forget his name but the trans receptionist was great in that. He's great in all of them really.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote