View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #34
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A very recent interview where GamerGate supporters and one sympathizer finally bring the other side of the argument to mainstream. This is after two wildly slanted interviews by HuffPost, CNN, and MSNBC days ago.

I've been on this since day-0. I have my reasons for why I didn't bring the fuss in here after nearly three months but since we got this thread, I will say again I'm open to whatever questions you got. I also urge you to take every word I say with heavy speculation. Challenge it. Force me to get evidence or do research to prove me wrong. I want you to take a deeper look if you want. I have no reason to slant you in any way.

Just please, don't believe the hype on game sites and mainstream media until you see they've given a voice to people on our side more often. It's no coincidence GG supporters are rarely heard outside of their own social spots and GG threads close left and right, while anti-GG get all the platform they need. But again, ask me whatever. Check stuff out. I can hook you up with some sweet vids, bro.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote