View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #28
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poit View Post
I'd like to properly respond to this, but that is an incomprehensible series of pronouns. There's a woman who wrote a game, which Totilo promoted, and that woman from'ed her girlfriend and roommate on Kotaku?
lol Sorry, speed typing.

Kotaku writer Patricia Hernandez wrote two pieces on two different games. These games were designed by her girlfriend and roommate. It's possible Totilo had no idea of this. The articles have since added disclosures at their footnotes.

Hell, after Totilo's dismissal laced response, he came back later on with a much more reasoned and respectful response. He also recently went to twitter asking for people on the GG side who has been harassed for an article he's doing. He's shown massive improvement and while many others don't trust him, I dig it.

Personally, I feel he had no clue about his writer's conduct and was caught between downplaying the reveals or admitting he's running a circus. I kinda sympathize with him.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote