View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #15
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
What people do you, as in "we", target?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
The advertisers and PR firms? There's email lists I can find for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
See, when I hear that, it sounds like something worth sticking up for.

But the large majority of what I have been reading is painting it as a bunch of 4channers threatening and posting private information of a few females within the industry.

Very difficult to ascertain what each side's message is when sifting through tweets.
Yeah Twitter makes it very hard to follow. 4chan is no longer becoming a factor since moot (the owner) was revealed to be on the game journo side and attended an SJW conference. People who used 4chan 'migrated' to 8chan where they can speak freely about the subject.

People are being doxxed on both sides. Literally no game site (and now mainstream news) reports on the harassment GG supporters have received. The difference in what's reported and what's happening would blow your mind.

I'm glad you're doing due diligence, though. Most people see a female dev speaking about 'nerd men' harassing her and that's all they need to hear.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote