View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:03 PM   #77
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Obviously you're going to run that risk, but wouldn't you rather be surprised than not? If you're just going to ASSUME that it COULD suck, that seems pessimistic to me.
It really depends. Some things I want to know absolutely nothing about when I head in, and other things I want to be more sure of. Right now, I don't want WWE to "surprise" me. That's just not where I am. I'll only check it out if I am hearing good word of mouth. Otherwise, I don't want to risk it bothering me too much.

Like, when it comes to Hell in a Cell, it was "surprising" how mediocre the overall card was (expectations had the match quality as being rather high). That's not something I want out of my time investment. I suppose the more invested I am in a product, the more open I am to trusting it enough to surprise me.

For example, I probably won't even see a trailer for the new Star Wars film. Well, I won't actively seek one out. I managed to avoid everything in regards to The Force Awakens. It just depends on the product.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote