View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #4913
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

I made a new thread that really summed up this movie. Yes, I mean it.. It's really like The Lost Girls/Sex and the City.
Only this time, there are no parents except one of them, Charlotte has a daughter and husband already divorced.. Sad isn't it? And the heroine is just a plain theif punk on the street. Even the ending showdown with the leader of the bitchy vamps is just the same as like I said, Lost Boys... But I refuse to give what happened to the heroine and the boyfriend cop she's falling in love with...

Some IMDB commentator said that in some dvds, there are 2 alternate endings... Anyway, this is a fucking AWESOME movie of 2010!! It's right up there with Lost Boys and Let the Right One In. There's even plenty of lesbo disco scenes and they even do what the rest of the rich bitches of society: Shopping, chicken racing cars ala Fast and Furious, drinking bloods, and of course the initiation ritual of Lena much like in the Lost Boys. Except their hideout is an expensive motel...

I liked how even the vampire bitches trio even have humanities left in them like how they REALLY miss being a normal mortal, seeing the sunlight everyday, missing your loved family ones, and of course how to avoid killing people at the first sight of injury on any human esp. boyfriends too. IT's a vampire's lifestyle indeed.

10/10. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You won't be disappoint. There's brief moment of lesbo vamp sex.

We Are The Night >>>>>>>>>>>>> Twatlight

P.S. About those 2 alternate endings on DVD, one IMDB comment said:
SPOILER: show
The 1st ending: The boyfriend cop of the main heroine vampire dies and she escapes alone. 2nd ending: She bites her boyfriend cop and they escape together from the building with the police coming in too late only seeing a handgun on the floor.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote