View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:42 AM   #4903
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Finally got around seeing this:

9/10.

Finally got around seeing this... Throughout the movie I was like this:

my fave scenes are the introduction of the various planets through human representations: My fave is Mars with the guns shaped like different religious symbols from Buddha, Judaism, and my personal fave The Christianity Gun!! Guns, God Gov't all in one movie... The main character that looks like Jesus Christ reminds me alot of that hermit guy in Monty Python series. The most disturbing part is him screaming inside a room full of waxed statues of himself in a crucified pose!!! And also the part where some bishop sleeps with a Jesus crucified statue in his bed and outside the church a bunch of whores... And I almost puked when the old man gave up his eyeball to a little girl whore!!! Fuuuuuuck.. The ending was just...............FUUUCKED... In a good way.

After that it was this:

Starring Max Adler aka one of the main guys from Glee... The redeeming quality of this one is that NONE of the wolves are CGI. And they don't transform into twatlight shirtless hunks either. Just plain creature feature attack movie in a westerner location.

7/10.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote