View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 02:26 AM   #295
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Aparently the promos are text based, not verbal.
That's expected, and understandable.

Video embargo lifted and there have been tons of vids released in the last 24 hours.

Ton of new stuff in caw. Mortis, Max Moon, Giant Gonzalaz, Leaf Cassidy attires. Really cool Muta mask. Also, after years of having Liger's mask in the game, we finally get his entrance attire. In ring attire also makes a return, as his full body suit, sans the chest logo is in.

Not only can you make the texture effects of logos different from the attire, but each color option on the attire itself can be a different texture effect. That's awesome.

Guy playing the game on Gamesradar says there are around 50-60 generic entrance themes. Real happy about that. Yeah, custom themes would be ideal, but there's nothing 2k can do about that, and more fictional themes is a good compromise. As someone who grew up with the n64 wrestling games, I'm not that bothered by entrances that aren't 100% authentic. As long as I can make them unique from the in game roster, I'm satisfied, and with tne aditional themes, as well as create a video, it looks like that's possible this year.

Don't know why Dana Brooke has a horrible monster face, since the rest of the women look anywhere between a solid likeness, to absolutely fantastic.

All these people putting up videos, and no one put videos of create an arena. Are you fucking kidding me?

Will probably check out Steve and Larson's career run to see how that looks. Not gonna bother with Universe videos, since no one was able to play long enough to really gauge how well it plays out.

All in all, I'm getting pretty hyped. Going to try to keep it in check though, as they added a lot of cool shit last year, but made pants on head retarded decisions along side it.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote