View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 03:47 AM   #268
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post
My choices were mindfuckery beyond recognition:

SPOILER: show
Decided to slap sarah in case she didn't wanna get up and come with us.
Clemmy robbed that Russian Ben wannabe Arvo of his meds
Going to help Jane instead of Bonnie and Mike first.
Decide to help shoot the walkers at the deck scene.
Decided to let Becca rest after giving birth and shoot her when she turned and BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

p.s. No Trailer preview for Season 2 finale!! WTF, Telltale?
I'm not saying 100% it is, but I think it's probably going to turn out to be not just the S2 finale, but also the series finale, which would be fine by me. We'll hopefully get as many questions answered and loose ends and plot holes tied up and resolved as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post
Well, there was one puzzle I almost gave up on and it's
SPOILER: show
Honking the pick up to attract walkers with another dead walker to lean on the horn and there's a mini puzzle of destroying the deck with sarah being trapped by the avalanche on it.
Not trying to be a dick, but it's called a collapse not an avalanche. Only clarifying, not a judgment on you or trolling/flaming/bullying you. Who do I look like, Juan?!

Anyway, yeah...I REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING LOATHE TTG right now for that BS...ripped my fucking heart to shreds, had to take a moment to pause and reflect on her and Clem's all-too-brief friendship. Shitty way to go.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote