View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #53
The One
Boss

The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
I don't know if you're referring to movies or comics.
I'm talking about comics, cartoons, movies, everything. Batman is the only good thing to come from DC (well and the Batman bad guys).

Marvel really isn't that great, and personally I think Spider-Man is one of the biggest pieces of super hero trash ever made (even worse than Superman). I liked him as a kid, but as I've gotten older I have really grown to hate Peter Parker a LOT. Anyway, Marvel is generally better, though still not great. I guess I should confess I never got too into Comics in general, found a lot of them to be hoaky and to esoteric. But I LOVED Captain America (which technically was made by Marvel's predacessor) and Iron Man was the shit. Plus, X-Men was probably my favorite comic series of all time, so, yeah...

Marvel > DC
The One is offline   Reply With Quote