View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #189
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
To be fair, the scale was different. While SA was a whole (or part of an) entire state, Liberty City in 4 was generally about the same size as the map in SA, maybe a bit smaller if you take into account the amount of nothingness in SA.

Meatball is right that it might not be feasible as DLC. Personally, as I said, I wouldn't mind paying for a whole new game, especially if it's the scale of the original in terms of both map and story. Maybe for that game include a code where if you own GTA 5 you can fly to it with free DLC (or $10 for a used copy, keeping the current trends in mind) where it basically downloads the entire map from GTA 5 but with the cars, pedestrians etc of the later game.
I know it was about the same scale and that in itself is mindblowing. I think SA even though it did have areas where not much is going on, it simulated a real place. Not everywhere is hustle and bustle and I actually had a motorbike in that game, I used to go do cruises on just because it was fun to open up on a straight stretch in the country.

The open desert in Las Venturas many people felt was unneeded, but take a Quad, Bandito or Sanchez out there and its fun as hell.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote