View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #18
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Misfits In Action were great though.
Oddly enough, the first thing I think of is the story of Riggs legit getting hot about being "Pvt. Stash" and gave himself a promotion to "Major Stash" like it really mattered.

The second thing I think about is Gen. Hugh G. Rection... specifically a classic Steiner promo: "I was in the ring with some goof who calls himself Hugh G. Rection! (which of course was beeped out) So after I kicked his ass, I went to the hotel with my freaks, and found myself with one!" ... and after that promo, I think someone in a suit finally noticed the pun, and he was never referred to by "full name" again. It was General Rection until the death of the gimmick.

Third is the fact that I feel Lash Leroux was someone who should have been a bigger star than he ever was in WCW.

And finally, Chavo's hurricanrana countered into the single leg crab which allowed Lance Storm to pull off the title hat trick.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote