View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 04:08 PM   #218
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
With stories about his medical condition, he would have just made things a lot for him mentally and in general had he gotten into a physical confrontation or shouting match with JBL. Depression and similar type mental issues shouldn't really be a thing taken lightly.

The idea that Mauro should "man up" or grown ups being "weak" if they get bullied is a really horrible mindset to have.

While it wasn't bullying related, I suffered from a pretty bad depression episode that lasted for a few years and my biggest mistake was never telling anyone about it since I felt some would just brush it off or claim I was being a "baby." Best thing for Mauro is having a really good support system that has been very helpful to him over the years whenever he suffered from bouts of depression and bipolarism.

Plus all the heat JBL is getting seems like he's actually standing up to him, as well as being honest about his situation.

People say he is being a pussy, I say he's showing some amount of balls. Namely because he comes out, speaks out against JBL and every calls him a pussy.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote