View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 02:33 AM   #305
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Nope. I explained exactly what I meant, and explicitly that I didn't mean "ring rat". Her face looks weird to me, and she doesn't turn me on in the slightest.

Even Eva Marie, the living cartoon herself, looks more attractive to me than Maria, and I am possibly the one guy on this entire site who has the dimmest opinion of Eva in every way, including how hot she really isn't.
Nah, man, you're not alone. Eva Marie does absolutely nothing for me. She's the epitome of fake, plastic, Hollywood "hot." It's like looking at one of these modern day super cars vs a classic. Yeah, the new one's got all the bells and whistles, and in theory it's an amazing vehicle, but it doesn't have any substance and can't hold a candle to the real deal where it counts.

I do find Maria relatively attractive though. Not "holy shit, look at her!" hot, but still not a bad looking woman in my opinion.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote