View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 12:23 PM   #4332
rob11

rob11 is a chill bro (7,500+)rob11 is a chill bro (7,500+)rob11 is a chill bro (7,500+)rob11 is a chill bro (7,500+)rob11 is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
I think his ultimate point is that heels NEVER do anything heelish anymore. Every heel is a cool heel or a badass heel that is actually more likeable than the faces. A lot of that is due to WWE not knowing how to book an interesting babyface, but they don't book the heels in a way to help them get heat. Like we talk about all the time on here, the babyfaces are bigger dicks than the heels. I also think JR is saying that too many of the guys nowadays don't want to be true hated heels. They'd rather be that cool heel or badass heel that gets pops. FFS, when is the last time a heel low-blowed a guy when the ref wasn't looking?
I remember as a kid, I loved when a wrestler would punch Bobby Heenan. He wrote the book on being a heel manager. He would not only be over as a heel himself, he would help get over whomever he was managing. A good heel manager can be a big difference if the guy isn't a great talker. Between Flair and Triple H, how many low blows are there? 5,000? lol Triple H is being a great classic heel.
rob11 is offline   Reply With Quote