Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 01:07 AM   #251
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
couldn't enjoy any downtime with the added run-ins of Deathclaws so I saved myself the time and uninstalled. Trashing my Nuka-Cola reactors every minute was not cool when all I wanted to do was oversee how many babies Poopfromweiner dude was making
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
I have heavy weapons dudes (Rocket Launchers) in the first room, so most intruders are dead before they can even get into the main Vault. Keeping the elevators in a straight line was good advice for DeathClaws. They run predictable patterns.
My whole first floor is a trap. Everyone there is level 50, full SPECIAL, has heavy weapons, and they're all double occupancy single rooms. Pretty much all storerooms at this point. No immediate function to fuck up from deathclaws.... who now only make it through the top once, and don't have the chance to backtrack towards the elevator. Raiders never make it out the vault entrance.

Speaking of raiders, they apparently can be looted now; as their corpses linger for about a minute. Seems like what you get is random, but still worth knowing.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote