View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #21
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The problem is that Raw got a pretty raw deal. I mean, they may not think about it like that, but they could definitely use some damn workers on Raw. Reigns, Braun, Corbin, Rawley, Jinder...fuck me. I'm sure SmackDown is going to be loaded with shit in response. Again, I'm sure they don't think of it as shit, but what are the chances that SmackDown is going to be Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Shin Nakamura, Finn Balor, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Ray Stevens, etc. Do you know what I mean?

Unless Vince has decided that he wants to make Raw a heavyweight show and SmackDown a show for the nerds. I wouldn't be against that. As an experiment, I drew the weight limit at 230lbs and put the guys over on Raw and the guys under on SmackDown, and you actually got surprisingly balanced and interesting rosters. The biggest tag team splits came when Jimmy and Jey were split, Gallows and Anderson were split, and Big E was moved from Kofi and Woods. Jimmy has since lost weight. Fuck Gallows and Anderson as a team. Big E could use some solo spotlight anyway.

That's not what they're doing, but I wouldn't mind it if they did. Raw got out with John Cena, Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Roode, Cesaro and Sheamus, in terms of guys who can go with some size behind them. Smackers got Bryan, Styles, Nakamura, Ambrose, Rollins, Balor, Zayn, Ziggler and Angle. Put the women with the bigger guys for some variety. Cruiserweight Division can be folded and inserted onto SmackDown to make the other guys look bigger. You can call up Sanity to Raw (not their biggest fans, but whatever) and Undisputed Era to SmackDown, where their size won't make them as top heels really weird looking.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote