View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:31 PM   #2
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Well since the shows and debuts are now in the books, I'll go ahead and guess the Shake-Up. There aren't any formal rules about any of this stuff so I'll just roll with 10 trades.

To Raw:
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Breezango
Charlotte
Naomi
Randy Orton
The Riott Squad
Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable
The Usos
Zack Ryder

To SmackDown:
Absolution
Asuka
The Bar
Big Cass
Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel
Elias
Finn Balor
Jeff Hardy
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Sasha Banks

I pay no mind to the fact that some of these guys have been booked in their former brand's title matches for upcoming PPVs, I think there will be some provision put in place where they'll revert shows or something if they win the belts. But anyway I expect it to be a mix of some notable swaps along with some random low-carders moving over simply to put across the randomness of the process.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote