Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 03:51 AM   #236
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
nah wally west has been cast as a specific person, def not zoom

imo my eddie theory got given a decent shot in the arm

- he knows who barry's ex is, having apparently never actually met barry or earth-1 flash to be *able* to know that without having, well, met him before
- his "i will not die" line was very black flash; still feel like his 'corpse'/'demon' look is pretty strongly evocative of some connection to death

plus the cobalt blue connection, who wasn't a speedster in his own right but 'stole' speed from others, which jay said happened to him, and cobalt blue was barry's twin brother malcolm thawne, who was pretty widely accepted as the general basis for the eddie character, bearing in mind that eddie already shares similarities with hunter zolomon too.

basically, zoom ii + black flash + cobalt blue = cw zoom, and all of that, since cw zoom is clearly not "just" zoom, makes me think it's not hugely likely to be hunter zolomon, but rather someone we *do* know, someone who shares a buttload of traits with all the characters that seem to have influenced the way this incarnation of zoom has taken shape

but whatever sixx will probably just tell me i am being stupid again
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote