View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #26
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I actually like the idea of Triple H winning the title again, if just to drop it off to Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler very shortly thereafter. It would get people interested in the championship. Brock Lesnar winning the title would also not be a disaster. I'd have gone with Daniel Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion until he became a lock for the WWE Championship match at SummerSlam.

With the brand split essentially becoming non-existent, the World Heavyweight Title finds it even harder to find prestige. It's still sold as a World Championship, and I am grateful for that, but it kind of doesn't make sense. There should only be one.

Creatively, I would not mind it if Vickie Guerrero, in an attempt to establish herself as the greatest General Manager of all-time, signed Alberto Del Rio to an exclusive SmackDown contract and ensured that all challengers for the World Heavyweight Title must be SmackDown-exclusive talent. Dolph Ziggler feels like he has something to prove against Del Rio still? Sign on the dotted line and become a blue brand exclusive guy. Vickie could sign Damien Sandow to an exclusive contract and then dangle a shot at Sandow's briefcase in front of Cody Rhodes if he signs an exclusive SD contact, as well. Christian could sign on for "one more match."

That's just in my dream world where the brand extension comes back. I loved the draft and such. I thought it was good for keeping talent separate.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote