View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 03:02 AM   #3
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Considering you said main-event I'm gonna assume that realistic matches without a build are out the window. In that case I'd say the only realistic way to get him in a main-event match at 'Mania at this point is to take a whole year to build him back up. Have him come back after a hiatus and start wrecking people. Eventually have him make it to the level that he's fighting guys like Cena and wrecks them too. Then either have him win the title or win the Rumble and then "BAM" you've got your Big Show Wrestlemania Main-Event. Realistically though the best you could get is a match against someone he's putting over ala his matches with Reigns.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote