View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:35 PM   #145
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Probably going to be him just having special face paint and maybe a veil like in the promos but wouldn't put it past the WWE to have him also wear a tattered dress to complete the alternate persona for the match.
I've never been the biggest fan of Wyatt. I'm also not someone who thought he was ruined when, for example, he didn't beat Cena. Although he probably should have beat Cena. They think they have something with him. They think that he can lose every week and just come out and do his shtick and they can plug him in anywhere.

We're in an era where guys aren't really "pushed" in that protected sense, but they are "consistently featured." Bray Wyatt is consistently featured. I just wonder where that line gets crossed, and wrestling remembers that it has to be a little bit wrestling and Bray is "done."

How close can they fly to sun? At what point does he come out and Sister Abigail, fuck it, The Rock, and there are cricket chirps? Dolph Ziggler is reaching that point, if he hasn't already gone past it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote