View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 01:06 AM   #2414
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Damn. Oh, well. Looking for anyone here who's in the "Crew" who might be willing and able to help me advance past the "The Prison Break" Heist finale with payouts set evenly @ 25% each for the trophy you get for completing a heist with that as payout.

On the Deus Ex: H.R. front, beaten the game the first time, although even though I did quite a bit, I still missed quite a few trophies including some secret/hidden ones. Got through "Cloak & Daggers" Detroit, pt. I side-quest and remembered to take O'Malley's bribe and tell Jenny Alexander the lie that he wasn't there for the "The Take" hidden trophy.

Still need to pick up:
  • The 'D' Project (watched entire credits, listened to convo after)
  • Gun Nut
  • Corporate Warfare
  • Ladies Man
  • Lucky Guess (during "Smash the State", do anything but hack the bomb to defuse it)
  • Kevorkian Complex (Administer Brent Radford the final, lethal dose of morphine which kills him)
  • Acquaintances Forgotten
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote