View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:59 AM   #21
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just got back.

Really enjoyed it, but there were some things that rustled my jimmies.

Was slow at times, and the story didn't really flow very well. New characters didn't remotely click with me as well as characters introduced in Awakens and Rogue One.

One other thing, that I'm not going to hold against it...yet
SPOILER: show

Snoke. I love a good mystery. And Snoke is a big one. Of everything I was looking forward to in this movie, more insight into Snoke is what I was looking forward to the most. But we didn't get anything. And now he's dead. I'm not holding it against the film, because there's still another movie. It's possible the whole thing was just a trick and he's alive, or that he was a pawn and there is a greater master. Anything. But if it's not addressed, and they just let one of the most pivotal characters of the new lore get dusted with no explanation of who he is or where he came from? Hoo boy, this whole trilogy takes a big hit for me.

Despite my bugaboos, theres still a lot to like about it, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Also
SPOILER: show

gonna be pissed if Rey doesn't get a double bladed sabre in the final movie. She's been fighting with a staff her whole life, IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote