View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:11 AM   #343
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
God, I am fucking loving the increase in priority slots. You can have guys transition arm drags and snap mares into rest holds. Make sure big guys follow up slams with an elbow or leg drop. Have guys go for pins after certain medium level moves. I didn't think it was possible for Fire Pro to replicate match pacing more realictically than it already does, but here we are.

I've always respected Spike as a developer, but these past few months have brought that respect to a level no other developer has matched in all my years of gaming. Their twitch streams where they chat directly with fans. The moves and content they add that fans specifically ask for. Their open support and encouragement of the modding community. Hell, this one guy posted a bunch of attire ideas he mocked up in photoshop on the steam forums, and not only did Spike respond, they said they are going to officially put some of his ideas in the game. WHO DOES THAT?! FUCKING SPIKE/CHUNSOFT, THAT'S WHO!
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote