View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:01 PM   #68
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Excuse the play on words in the title.

I have been wondering this these days.

On one hand, there are thousands and thousands of wrestlers in the world, hundreds of which ever make it on TV, tens of which make it to WWE and only a select few are featured in programs with the likes of Vince and Shane. Some would say that he has achieved so much that it is absurd to even suggest his weight and look could be an issue.

On the other hand though, is there a more well rounded guy on the roster? I don't think there is. He has great reactions, can talk really well, has great matches and has proven to be equally adept at playing the chicken shit or aggressive uber heel.

With that said, the question I am asking is, would Kevin Owens be the top heel in the company if he looked better than he does? Or do we think he has maxed out what he was able to do in the business?

I remember a conversation about sizes recently, but thought it would be interesting to have its own conversation.

To start things off, devils advocate...I think it's unacceptable that he looks like he does in such an athletic profession and I think it will take years off his career.

Thoughts?
No, it makes him a unique individual and marketable as such. If they didn't have shit writers.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote