View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 11:11 PM   #98
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Did we ever have a "James Steele" for Double J around here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate CockSnogger View Post
(Wall of quotes of himself about Jeff Jarrett)
Well, I guess that answers that.

Unrelated to that, two things enter my mind:

1) I liked Jeff Jarrett. As hokey as his initial gimmick was, it was annoying in the way a pop song gets stuck in your head and you start singing it involuntarily.

All things being equal, he's certainly more Hall of Fame memorable than Koko fucking B. Ware even basing things *solely* on his WWE career. With everything he's done and everywhere he's been, he's had enough of an impact (I seriously didn't mean that as a pun and just noticed the wording as I wrote it) on the wrestling business that I see no reason *why* he shouldn't have gotten the nod at all... "nWo 2000" notwithstanding.

Jarrett also was one of those beneficiaries of the Monday Night War, where his multiple jumps pushed him further up the card (I honestly felt that another person who could have gotten the same benefits if he weren't so damned loyal was D-Lo Brown), and had he not done so, feels like he would be one of those "why was he inducted?" head scratchers.

2) I guess the WWE HoF is the first place that Jeff Jarrett has gone that Jacquiline has gone first. Allegedly.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote