View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:44 PM   #29
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are "better" than Mahal uet i feel the need to watch them just as little as i watch Mahal.
Um, agree with you on Ambrose, haha. I'd take Rollins as champion every day of the week over Mahal though. Don't feel the need to watch him, which is a big problem with wrestling, but I would look forward to seeing him feud with AJ Styles, or even try to prove himself as a babyface against Brock Lesnar. Can you imagine Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal? And not just because they're both "heels" (is Brock even a heel these days?). There's just...less than what there usually is with Mahal.

I've said it time and time again: The perfect slot for Mahal is being re-aligned with 3MB and being inserted into a rivalry with The New Day. At this point in time, The New Day are important by WWE standards, and they would be believable enough selling for 3MB to make them look serious enough without ruining their tone. Not everybody is supposed to be a super-serial main event threat.

Another role would be teaming with Rusev again. They've got no plans for Rusev, but he's a pretty great performer, and there's that history there. Now that Mahal has been shoe-horned into a championship reign, it averages out with his previous jobber status and kind of puts him on par with Rusev. They could be a nice heel team for SmackDown.

I just don't think the place for Mahal is in the WWE Title picture. Guys like Rollins may not have had the star quality needed to carry the company, but a guy like Mahal doesn't have the talent or the star quality. It is more egregious to me.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote