View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
actually found something from an Observer Newsletter in August... confusingly worded but I guess this is what the "Forbes" post is referring to

Quote:
The New York Times in the arts section ran a lengthy profile on Mahal, with the story about him going from enhancement talent to champion and WWE using him to try and break into the Indian market. Michelle Wilson is quoted in the story about how 60 million people in India watch WWE programming every week. That’s one of those stats like the one about 20 million watching WWE programming in the U.S. At a recent investors call, the claim was that 13 million in India watch Raw, which is will about four times that of the U.S. and that at least sounds more reasonable. The goal is turning them into paying customers and given the drop in WWE Network numbers since Mahal won the title, which I don’t correlate to his winning, but that shows that it hasn’t made much of a difference as of at least the end of June in India, and if there was a sign that’s changed, I’d think we’d be hearing about it.
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote