View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #15
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Because both of them were really lazy for huge stretches and that is irksome to be standard bearers.
Would it be fair to say that Rey deserved to be lazy at that stage of his career? I remember Mick Foley writing that he needed the sock and cheap pops at a certain stage of his career after so many injuries, he just couldn't go like before. He felt he has earned that rite though.

Same is probably true of Rey. Such a fast style, for so many years and so many knee problems. Maybe costumes and 619's and easier matches was what he deserved after having done so much to put Cruisers on the map in the US.

Feel like Jeff did the opposite and wasted his best years with drug problems. Although I am sure some might argue that the drugs came from the injuries/lifestyle.

Either way, I preferred Jeff cause I always knew he would do something exciting, but Rey is a brand onto himself. He was the best at what he did and got over with it in a big way.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote