View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #189
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! - 8/10

Been out for a while, but I only discovered Nick Cave recently. "More News From Nowhere" makes the whole album for me, but the rest of the tracks, such as the title song, are also top quality. I got the rest of the discography just because of this album and I wasn't disapointed.

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach - 9/10

My favorite Gorillaz album since their debut effort. "Rhinestone Eyes" and "Superfast Jellyfish" are my favorite on the disk, but the tracks, despite all having a similar retro-electronic vibe (don't really know how to describe it), are all unique and amazingly catchy.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote