View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #1845
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Interesting stuff.

* Roman Reigns working hurt actually strongly supports not putting the belt on him. I mean, it isn't working, but that doesn't stop them.

* Randy Orton turning heel is something that has been rumored for a long time, and just given the frequency of those turns, should be expected. Orton turning on Jeff is something I am personally hoping for.

* It doesn't surprise me. Lashley is a hoss and Cass is inexperienced and not very good in the ring.

* I actually like what they've done with Lashley. If they brought him and went and got Michael Cole to do his phony hype stuff, people would reject it, because they've gotten that wry about the product. The WWE has created this monster where people reject pushes, and sometimes they are right, but sometimes they don't even know why. Teaming him with Braun is a great way to get that "overness" I keep hearing about Braun onto Lashley without blatantly having Lashley usurping Braun, upsetting the fans, even though Lashley is 10x better.

* Vince is right about Ronda.

* Brock's next title defense being at Money in the Bank means that he will have spent 441 days as Universal Champion, lasting longer than Punk did with the WWE Title as Brock heads into Chicago. Brilliant. God, I hope Heyman plays that up.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote