View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #1166
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Even if he's healthy, I'd leave him off RAW until the night after GBF. Joe beats Brock for the belt and Brock is throwing shit around on RAW, calling out Joe. Braun's music hits and the two have a stand-off in the ring -- Brock suddenly more stoic. Joe later arrives at the building and someone asks if he heard Brock calling him out, and he just shrugs.

At SummerSlam run Brock vs. Braun and Joe vs. Balor for the belt in the main event. Joe can beat Balor at SummerSlam, Clash and finally inside Hell in a Cell -- Balor getting a little closer each time. Brock vs. Joe rematch at Survivor Series where Brock can win back the belt -- assuming that you want to do Brock vs. Reigns at WrestleMania. Hell, you can probably pad Joe's reign out more and give him matches against John Cena and Jeff Hardy. I don't know why I'm throwing Hardy's name in there -- I guess because he's over. Brock should probably go over Braun if he's getting the belt back -- Braun will just look good tossing Brock across the ring. But why not consider putting Braun over and using Brock to actually get some of their newer guys over? Especially if Brock has that rematch all lined up and doesn't need to re-contend by the laws of their own canon.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote