View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:47 AM   #23
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty weak Rumble in terms of actual surprise entrants.

Gallagher was by far the best of the "mystery" entrants. I figured there would be a token cruiserweight division entrant but was assuming it'd be Kendrick or Perkins. Jack may well find himself out of the division and interacting with the regular talent soon. He's so good.

Henry was treated as a mystery entrant but I always assumed he would be in, especially in Texas. I was actually more surprised that Kane, who I also assumed would be in, wasn't.

Dillinger made for a nice moment, but wasn't really a surprise because anybody other than Tye at #10 was going to elicit boos. The only way you could've worked past that would be to send Tye out at #11 to beat the shit and immediately eliminate whoever "stole" his number.

They also feigned surprise at Ellsworth being in but I think just about everybody knew he'd play a comedy role in the match.

In a weird way, Roman entering actually WAS the biggest surprise.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote