View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:21 PM   #592
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
Dang I totally disagree... I watched this show very late last night but since that match was first I wasn't very tired and was "into it". I just thought that match was to Shane/Owens as a slap is to a knock out punch. Grown ass men fighting with thin bamboo sheets taped together.... But they did do some good work in the match, however the whole concept of most of the match the worked totally stretched my suspension of disbelief.
Legit want you to take some of the shots Xavier did. I have and there's some give and flex which makes it "safe" in terms of serious injury, but it's still like being whipped with a belt. Probably hurt more than most of the other shit they did in the match bar that suicide dive doomsday. Not sure if it was supposed to be to the left a little to hit the chain, but it looked like Big E went head first into something more solid.

Also, they should have never replayed the thrown chair so I could pretend it was Sabu.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote