View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #585
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Match of the night imo. Jinder/Shinske @no.2
Not worked my way through yet, just got done with that. But I assumed it was since nothing was going to top that.

I'm glad Xavier has had more of a chance to shine recently. He's a decent wrestler and athlete, not the best in the world, but he's fantastic at adding those little details that can elevate a spot to something memorable with just the right facial or reaction. The desperation handcuffed save where he just collapses on top of Big E, getting in the face of the trapped Uso behind bamboo. Just little things that can elevate a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Member when Big E did have a big singles push in WWE too and was either IC or US Champion?

And everyone here was all "Uggh Big E Langston sucks"
Because he had no character. People would be much more on board now.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote