View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #147
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
That's the "smart" way of playing it, but I think people get pissed if Angle is teased and then isn't Angle. If he can't be Angle, don't use him as Angle. That's why this is so weird, because if they are protecting him, then he shouldn't be there, so I assume he's going to do something, which is scary and exciting because I never thought they planned to use him this way (otherwise they would have used him this way).
I don't think WWE would care about pissing off the people like that. Considering that this has had a week of build and not even on a televised show, I'm sure they realize there's more money to be made in it, especially from a second-tier PPV. Also, this is the same company that mega-hyped Goldberg's return only to have the match last for a minute, so I don't think they'd be worried about advertising Kurt Angle only to not have Kurt Angle perform in a full capacity.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote