View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 01:01 AM   #6550
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Original Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Iron Man:

I know this has it's own thread, but I plan on updating these two topics indefinitely as comic movies appear to be more of a stable in the film industry. Eventually I'll simply make a Comic Movie News Thread but I'm a freak about organization. Anyway, Iron Man as finished filming a little while ago which gives them close to a year of post-production. They closed filming in Vegas; though this isn't a hint to the film's story (= the ending may not be set in Vegas). Terrance Howard will play James Rhodes in case some of you didn't know. Rhodes is the civilian identity of War Machine, though you can bet he'll figure in the sequel with a cliff-hanger introduction at the end of this film.

Iron-Man cast: Terrance Howard-James Rhodes/War Machine, Gwyneth Paltrow-Virginia "Pepper" Potts, Robert Downey Jr.-Tony Stark/Iron Man, Shaun Toub-Yin Sen (he is NOT The Mandarin)

Spidey 4:

I suppose Spidey 3's financial success is attributed to Venom's inclusion and they'll add more recent villains as a result. If this is true, and I love the series so far, this will be the beginning of Spider-Man's spiral into the Batman and Robin effect, increasing an aspect of the last film not knowing it worked in a shot-in-the-dark sense. Sam Raimi also expressed ideas of using The Vulture or Electro (more classic villains). I doubt he'll actually have anything to do with Spidey 4. JK Simmons, Bryce Howard, and Dylan Baker (Conners/The Lizard) will return with new leads for Peter Parker and Mary Jane, I'm thinking.

More to come.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote