Thread: Legion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 06:34 PM   #6
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Few days late but I also just watched episode three last night. Yeah, giant demon is heaps unsettling. After the events of the episode -- especially the closing moment where he's being screamed at by a million people in his head -- do we think Lenny might actually be one of David's personalities? I know it seems like other people have interacted with her/people mentioned her being infused with the wall after the original body-switch incident, but it kiiiinda fits, especially given how unreliable a narrator the show is establishing him as. Not sure what the deal with the World's Angriest Boy in the World (such a weird book title) and the 'demon' are though; thought maybe the 'demon' could have also been a mutant whose psyche (thus powers) David had absorbed at some stage.

Fucking loving this show though. I dig the CW-DC stuff, especially as it's so 'comic-booky' these days, and Marvel's Netflix shows, but I don't give a shit about Agents of SHIELD really so this is a nice change of pace. Kinda good.

I get the feeling the missing husband isn't dead though, but probably lost in some alternative universe or quantum space or some such for sure. Melanie didn't really look like she was confirming it when they asked if he was dead.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote