View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #179
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It seems despite my better efforts we have a load or Marvel threads popping up; even though we could clean up the place by posting in a thread dedicated to both Marvel and Film. Hey, I only remember alot of fuss over 'flooding' the forums... but I'm not bitter.

Who Will Assemble?:

With hints of Captain America in Iron Man and the upcoming Hulk, Marvel Films is moving ahead with their most ambitious project (Cap sets off the long awaited Avengers film). Marvel is looking for a star for the title role in "Captain America: The First Avenger". Meanwhile, they're checking out Brad Pitt to portray Thor! Will we see Edward Norton and Brad Pitt together again in Avengers? Joined by Robert Downey Jr.?!? Don't tease us Marvel...

Also, will the Spidey 4 franchise revamp join the current 'one-universe' Marvel movies? He was never a part of the classic Avengers, but I wouldn't mind at all. Hell, he was a New Avenger (Pre-Civil War) along with Wolverine. Hey, Hugh Jackman doesn't seem ready to give up the character that made his carreer. With talks of the X-Men franchise getting a reboot as well, should Logan join the new Marvel Film-verse as well?

We can only imagine.

Last edited by Kalyx triaD; 05-13-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote