View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:53 AM   #26
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There was that weird rumor floating around at the start of the year from several sources that Goldberg was talking to NJPW before the hall of fame announcement, but I can't see him coming in just to job to Okada.

Mysterio should be fit by then, so Mysterio/Liger or Mysterio/Osperay depending on what they decide to do. I think they might do something weird like the Bucks going one on one with each other with the things being teased on BtE, which would be a first time ever deal I think which could sell a couple of tickets.

Okada is the question, he's faced almost everyone of note at this point. The promise of a 60 minute Omega/Okada classic again could be enough for people to want to see that in person, but I think Omega has to go over this time if they pull the trigger, but then you've got the Golden Lovers angle on fire.

NJPW right now has a fuck ton of options for terrific matches, but that marquee Okada opponent is a difficult one now without looking outside of the current roster.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote