View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 03:42 PM   #274
FakeLaser
continental drift

FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)FakeLaser makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
It def feels like the whole show came across better on TV.

I was also at it live and def felt like it was really good but like probably the "worst" TakeOver so far because of the standard they set. Remember feeling "blown away" at the show live last year and didn't really feel that way this year. None of the matches seemed amazing to me really other than the women's match, which was my fav match of the night. But every1 on the internet was raving about the show, so that's cool.

I skimmed through some of it on WWE Network after and it seemed really great... like Mauro made things seem big and exciting. Crowd sounded so hot on "TV" also.
I may have had more fun this year because my seats were way better but last year had DIY vs. Revival which was an obvious instant classic.

Year one I was blown away and had amazing seats for Bayley vs. Sasha Banks. Everyone was legit crying at the end.
FakeLaser is offline   Reply With Quote