View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Was anybody else disappointed that Jonathan and Nance got together. That whole scene was really creepy with the guy basically encouraging the teens to fuck in his guest room. I half-suspected him to have a hidden camera or something.

Was anybody else bored by Jane's (11's) journey to 8? I was watching it and thinking it was just a plan to set up a spin-off. Wasn't into it at all. Especially when 8 was telling Jane how to use her power with the train. Like, shut up Yoda. You can't even move shit with your mind, stop being a bitch.

Lastly...nosebleeds. nosebleeds can't be good for anyone. Is there going to be a consequence for constantly using psychic powers? It seems like even slight use of her powers triggers blood, but I thought she could do minor shit without problems.

Anyway, I still really really liked the season. It was good to tide me over until Punisher.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote