View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 04:57 AM   #130
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Meh, just don't see it. Everything is just so ugly, and none of the actors with speaking lines in the trailer were worth a damn. Normally I can see why people like something even when I myself don't like it, but with this one I honestly can't see it. It's an enigma to me. Like I've seen tons of movies do exactly what this one is doing and get panned before the trailer even came out yet this one is getting a pass? Why? I don't get people anymore...
I don't feel like I absolutely have to go see it, but the action and characters look interesting enoughthat it looks like it could be a fun watch, especially as a comic fan.

Some of your criticisms may be valid but so what? This isn't a performance art piece, it's a popcorn flick. That's not to say a popcorn flick can't be held to a higher standard, but myself and I think others are at least able to relax our inner critic and look foward to this film for what it is.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote