View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 11:48 AM   #157
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
lol your commitment to slightly changing the wording of the same point repeatedly and adding absolutely nothing to it in every thread is almost commendable. I almost can't work out if that or the super pro WWE stuff is your gimmick here. We could have been beautiful The Cynick, WE COULD HAVE BEEN BEAUTIFUL
I don't run in crews. So it wouldn't have worked out.

No spin here. I am fairly ignorant when it comes to Styles. I'm generally skeptical about a guy who has only worked indies and Japan for as long as he has. Makes me think there are serious holes in his game. I have no skin in the game, I hope he's super successful. I just haven't seen anything that makes me sit back and say "WOW this guy is a going to be a star". I get he has a small following, but I don't think that in itself means he will get over to the level WWE wants him to.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote