View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #51
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
So?

I disagree with most of Gertner's opinions but I like him because he just says what he likes and why, and says what he thinks sucks and why. He doesn't actively try to convince people to think like him, or tell people what they should and shouldn't like.

Also, you're getting worked. Hate to break kayfabe, but Gertner likes women's wrestling. Just not today's women's wrestling.
Oh I love Gertner, he was just pissing me off because he was being a dick in how he was replying... not so much debating as stating things as fact and being smarmy, which is one of his trademark traits, but I was still gonna shit on him. Doesn't mean he's not one of my favourite posters.

And I know he likes old women's wrestling. He fucking likes old anything wrestling.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote